Rainy Days & Mondays

As you may be aware, if you have visited here before, music is a huge part of my life. I listen to music every where I can and when I can't I almost always have a song playing in my head (the old head juke box!).

It's a rainy day today and I have been treating myself to a You Tube session and healing a poor mood.

I love that thanks to the wonder of the internet there will never again be a song I cannot find whether it is something from way back or a new song I only know a few words to, with a few clicks I can find it.

This afternoon I have been visiting some old favourites that suited my mood. I have not posted everything I listened to but like to record some of the songs here to remind me.

The posts have gone up as I played them so I started with Garbage and finished up with Nick Harper. I was pleased to find this clip on You Tube as I was at this festival. You can actually see me briefly in the audience but only briefly. Anyway I hope you enjoy today's selection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure