Sky Watch Friday # 46 - Red Dragon Revealed

As promised here is the answer to the identity of my subject matter for this weeks Sky Watch Friday.

Although I would like to say, as suggested by T-Bone Travis, that it is can can dancers, I am afraid it is not and the actual answer is much less interesting!

Just for a laugh though here is the image rotated...it really does look like dancing girls, with very well formed calf muscles!

The picture is of a communications tower which had a vertical line of red lights. I tried to take a night shot of it without the aid of a tripod and this was the result.

Anyway my thanks again to everyone for their comments and having a guess. Happy Sky Watch everyone and see you next week!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure