There's a Ghost in my House

I am having a really weird time at the moment with temporarily missing items in my house. I know everyone has suffered from it at some point. I put things down, they vanish, cannot be found anywhere and then turn up in a really obvious place!

It must be noted things are a little hectic at the moment due to end of term and end of year at work and therefore I am distracted and as usual trying to do too many things at once, never the less either I am loosing the plot or someone/ thing is playing tricks on me!

I seem to have permanently lost a folder with lots of work in, my work I hasten to add, and this morning my blank test papers have vanished, although I had them last Wednesday and they have not left the house.

Anyway, tricksters aside I had the most amazing time at the Isle of Wight festival and am looking forward to blogging about it later. This week is all about getting the 2nd years through so they can graduate next week, some of them have really pushed it with late submissions and I have the last of their marking to do this afternoon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure