A Song For Friday

Comments

  1. Anonymous3:10 pm

    I recognize this tune!!! ah Whippin Post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bud! Good to Skype with you earlier! This song was one of the first songs I heard Tonk rehearse when you took me up and into Groundwell for the first time, and was the first time I noticed Mr Dancin.

    I remember talking to Jo about how cool he was and what a lovely bum he had!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's 8/9 and I just now listened to this! It was really awesome! Thanks, Dancin!
    p.s. my honey has a "nice butt" too ;oD tee hee!!! (I always tell him so)
    KLH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kyle! Glad you liked it, do you know the original by the Allman Brothers?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure