Is It Still Too Early?

Ok I think we can all agree that I can mention the Christmas word now but is it too early to send cards? I am feeling very organised this year, all my shopping is done and half of the gifts are wrapped; still waiting for a few to be delivered.

Last night I was going to write out my cards but if you got a Christmas card next week would you think it too early? I know I can write them out and post them the week after but I do like to get the whole job done in one go.

Maybe I will wait until next weekend and then get them done.

There are a few decorations up in our neighbourhood which I do think is a little soon but each to their own. We are not ready to have the Christmas Playlist on the computer yet but yesterday I did purchase Bob Dylans Christmas album from last year to add to it.

Actually I do still have 2 presents to buy, for the pups. What do you get the dog that has everything?!

Comments

  1. Anonymous1:33 pm

    A cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! That made me laugh out loud! The dogs agree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hats! ;oD
    Just me being goofy. No! You send your cards whenever YOU decide, Honey Child! I've been getting them quite awhile now. I usually send more like New Year's cards and haven't got to those yet but I'm gathering them together, as well as gifts. Have delivered some already to cousins 3 hrs north of us last wkend, which was great fun. If you would send me your address in a special email to me I would just LOVE to send you a "real" card, Dancin' No-Fool!!
    xoxo (but I understand if you can't)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kyle! I can just see Buddy and Roxy in little woolly hats! They may not agree though!

    Thanks for your lovely comment, I am going to get onto the cards tonight I think. And I will be replying to your email! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure