It Does Not Bode Well!

Well the last day of the year is here and I have a lot to do, all good but all busy none the less.

Anyway, every once in a while I have one of those days where everything I do goes horribly wrong, it usually culminates with a complete disaster in the kitchen.

Days like this don't happen very often and I have learnt to recognise them and be smart enough not to try and cook anything and order out however today I am cooking tea for us and some friends to eat at their house this evening!!!!!!

So, there will be lots of counting to ten, staying calm, taking my time and praying! Happy New Year Bloggers!

Image Credit: Salvaging Cooking Disasters

Comments

  1. Hey deadlines have to be kept.
    Although in this situation, I take myself out of the heat, for a short while and talk myself into starting over a new.
    It can work well. I hope so for you.
    Have a wonderful New Year, to the friends as well, give Seb and co a hug from us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Well as you know the meal worked out ok, and I managed to get ready without injuring myself or anyone else! We had a lovely evening out and delivered your lovely messages. Happy New Year Bowledover! Here's to blogging in 2011. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure