A Blog of Note

I have made a wonderful discovery today in the form of Tom Hardy in Australia at Thomas Wentworth Hardy's blog and hope he does not mind me telling you all about it.

I have been blogging for a while now and have a small and wonderful group of regular bloggers whose lives I like to keep up with and who I consider friends if you will.

Also since joining Sky Watch Friday I have found some fabulous bloggers around the world who share several of my passions in the form of photography, sky watching and birds.

Today I found this blog....well actually Tom found me and I followed his link back and what I found took my breath away and also made for a very interesting read!

I would therefore like to recommend to all who pass by here a trip to Pan Riviera, I do not think you will be disappointed.

Comments

  1. Thanks a lot for your kind comments Dancin Fool.My blog is similar to yours in so far as I seek to express myself whilst ignoring Politically Correct paradigms.Who cares anyway we can't all be politicians.What a boring world if all we could comment on was interest rates and lying to one and all that we stand for everyman.I'm just a man,probably a victim but at least a survivor.Good on you and I wish you well ...Tom Hardy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tom, thanks for your visit. I pop over to your place quite a bit although I don't get to blog as much as I would like sometimes.

    It is good to hear from you and I am enjoying your autobiographical tale. Here's to free expression and honesty!

    Bye for now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure