Seeing Red



Someone made me angry this afternoon. I am usually a consistently cheery soul and although I have a fiery temper I am not quick to it. However, today someone called me a liar and it made me angry.

I shook with anger which has not happened for....well I am not sure if it's ever happened before but if it has it was a long time ago.

Anyway, my temper follows the same pattern each time, sudden violent anger, kind of an explosion within that almost puffs your cheeks out and gives rise to a reddening of the face, (like I said it really doesn't happen very often!) which lasts for approximately 15 seconds and then turns to tears! Very useful!

I have thankfully now gravitated through the situation, and out the other side, back into normal me! The final part of my self 'anger control therapy' was the creation of this picture, a photograph evolved slightly. Good Evening All!

Comments

  1. Oh, no! I would be furious too if someone called me a liar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I know it's not a nice thing to be accused of! Anyway, thankfully I have got over it but it made me mad and a little upset for a couple of days! Still maybe it's good to air all emotions every once in a while, whether we want to or not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:00 pm

    I once was told that in a situation which affects you so, (especally as you were without fault), was to visualise the person doing the manipulation, sitting on the loo pants around their ankles. It is a great way of keeping your mind in a positive frame. You can also chuckle at the visualisation which in turn discomforts the manipulator. Bowledover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Bowledover! Laughter really is the best medicine!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure