Comments

  1. That is a fantastic tree. What was it before lightning/fundamental rot set in?

    You have a great photographic eye.

    More verse please!

    Glad you have word verification on... your word this time was pivmsuo - a bit Finnish I thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20 hits! hey!!! well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiitos! (Thank you in Finnish.)

    It was an oak tree, fallen prey to the ravishings of the plough and the cow! With a helping hand from Captain Ganoderma! (Fungus)

    It's common for oaks in agricultural settings to decline and die the same way due to the damage done to their roots by annual ploughing, and grazing and compaction by livestock...I could go on all night!!

    So when is your next installment? I am seeking inspiration for my next piece but stay tuned. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure