Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

I grabbed this shot one day on our camping trip. The buzzard was a regular visitor to the field and had just delighted me with a close fly over.

He hovered over my head for ages and I allowed myself the pleasure of just watching before I decided it was worth a mad dash for my camera and a quick lens change.

My big lens takes better shots from the tripod as the small movements of my hand and breathing make for blurred images but I was pleased to be able to get this anyway.

To join in or see other participants in Camera Critters click here!

Comments

  1. Fabulous shot - always difficult to capture birds in flight but this shows the bird's grace and elegance beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Flight shots are always difficult for me. Thansk for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love his spread wings. great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DF: I do love to see the big birds on wing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Treasure