Comments

  1. You are very prolific these last couple of weeks, and very talented.

    Well done. I hope you are enjoying sharing your words and images as much as I am enjoying reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear mac's niece,

    Thank you! I am really enjoying writing and getting new photos. The beach is obviously an older one but the newest picture was taken at the edge of the village this weekend.

    I now have a direct link on my desktop to your blog and my blog as well! It's a daily indulgence!

    I really like your new archive menu, it's very useful.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Dancin' fool. The archive menu is one of blogger's new layouts, but if you update, then you have to reinstall your site meter. It's easy to do (see site meter site for instructions on adding to Beta) and this time it did not lose all the previous stats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! you updated. Well done - looks good!

    Nx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure