Assistance Required

Greetings. I have become dissatisfied with the appearance of my blog recently. I cannot find another template that I like and I lack the necessary skills to further develop my blog apart from adding columns of add-ons that I don't want.

My sister bought me a brilliant blogging book a while ago. I devoured it in the first .....well few days I think and feel I am ready for the next step.

The book I have is The Rough Guide to Blogging. Can anyone recommend another book to help me progress?

I am not adverse to learning html and have made a few steps there myself but there must be a book for this?!?!?There's a book for everything isn't there? All help gratefully received!

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:05 am

    I've got some HTML books you can borrow if you like. Ask me tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure