The Weekend Starts Here!

Blimey its been ages! I have not blogged for over a month despite starting several posts in my head over the weeks. None of them ever made it onto my PC. I am however grabbing a bit of time back tonight!

Its been busy our end for a while, mostly with great stuff like family visits. We are showing off our recently completed spare room! There has also been a gig (Porcupine Tree)lots of work, more website stuff (it's getting there!) and it's winter and somehow the days seem much shorter!

For now though its Friday! The weekend has arrived! The dogs are fed and watered and my fella is on route home. Perfect.

I did think about posting this following song for ages and I don't think it is officially autumn anymore but here it is anyway. Enjoy.

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:21 pm

    Hello you!

    Yes I remember it well, seems like a 100 years ago.

    Yipee yes really looking forward to the visit, can't wait

    So sorry about last time.......was gutted!!!

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I somehow remember this song but not sure ... but it was poignant for me. So glad to see you posting, DF! I wrote you a big old reply on Evolved blog last night hoping you'd learn you were missed. Did I tell you a rainbow actually went through me driving once? It was a truly memorable experience.
    It isn't winter here until December and we have unseasonably warm temps right now and NO SNOW! I better not brag! Only been below freezing a few times and mostly in October. Have a happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey T-Bone, only 3 days to go!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Bud! I cannot believe a rainbow went through you, that's amazing! I want to ask if you felt anything! You'd expect there would be something although the pyscicists would probably say not. How incredible. You are a pot of gold!

    As soon as you get snow and can take some pictures to post I want to see it! I am ready for snow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:52 pm

    Hello again,

    Won't be able to get to you till Saturday lunchtime I'm afraid........but really looking forward to seeing you both.
    Shall I bring a guitar?
    Anything else you need?

    T-bone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure