No Need To Run, and Hide

Comments

  1. You ought to have a go at doing something like this with your photos and that huge range of music you have on the computer! Now that's something I'd like to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was beautiful, Dancin'! I really needed this right now, all the lovely and peaceful photos and the sentiment of the words. Once again I thank you! Hope you are getting closer to spring there. We are expecting lows of 11 degrees F still tonight and there's lots of snow. I think I heard a Baltimore Oriole the other morning! Tuffy is getting around more now that some snow has melted enough to get down to the grass (and a bit of his catnip ;oD) Jeff always shovels paths for him and he takes advantage of them. Enjoy your March. It is the month when my folks both died so sometimes a bit wistful ... they both were buried on their wedding anniversary 7 yrs apart. The video you posted is one I will revisit. Also loved the pics of Niagara Falls! Wasn't that such an awesome and dynamic place? Do they still have it so you can go behind the falls wearing heavy waterproof coats? That was yrs ago but it was so powerful! Love you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sensory, thank you! I have made a couple of vids with my images which are on You Tube, for a Nick Harper song and Crowded House song. I love making the videos but as you know with the animation it takes ages! Speaking of which when can we expect your next production?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kyle! I am glad you enjoyed this and I am sending special love your way during this difficult month. I was thinking about that post you made of the sayings your Mum and Dad use to use and how much I enjoyed reading it, they sounded like such lovely people, and they must have been, they are your family.

    Music can be such an amazing comfort can't it? I was listening to the radio this evening, they have an all request Friday show and people were picking lots of songs I liked. It made me realise one of the reasons I love the radio, apart from the unpredictability of the the music, is that you feel connected as you share the music you love with other people.

    You can still go behind the falls at Niagara and look at the water through the viewports. I am told they dress you in waterproofs for it but it was frozen up while I was there so no need! I have a photo of the viewport frozen which I will put up for you to see.

    It must be amazing when it is melted but was so cool in the winter and we had it all to ourselves!

    Keep smiling Honey and have a wonderful weekend! Bye for now. xxx xxx xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The animation has dried up for the time being; no inspiration at the moment which is annoying! Still have an unfinished cat to do something with. Hopefully my mojo will return soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes you need a break from things and winter is not always the most inspiring time of year, Spring's a coming though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure