Ted

My lovely man took me to see Ted at the cinema last night. I really wanted to see it and although its not a film that you have to see at the flicks i.e. amazing sci fi effects and stuff, it was great to sit in a room full of people and have a bloomin' good laugh!

Anyway, hopefully everyone going will be prepared for the humour, its Seth MacFarlane so you know the humour is going to be...how can I put it...pushing boundaries.

As much as I love Family Guy there are some bits that don't make me laugh, some episodes I don't like (although not many!) and some jokes I think should not have been made but on the whole it's just so good and I have got used to the unorthodox style!

Well, that's Ted! There are just so many jokes I already want to go and see it again and will definitely be buying it as soon as its available, plus it has one of my favourite actors in, Giovanni Ribisi. (You may know him as Phoebe's brother from Friends, amoungst other things.)

He often plays odd characters, and he does it very well, the last thing I saw him in was The Rum Diary with Johnny Depp but my favourite performance of his is in a film called The Gift.

I will finish by saying that both Mark Wahlberg and Mila Kunis were also brilliant in Ted, particularly Mark Wahlberg, but we both found it a little disturbing just how much like Meg Griffin Mila really looks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure