What Do You See?


Comments

  1. Anonymous7:05 am

    A beautiful view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the view from our tent one year in Wales, did you see the face though?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely place to have a tent, but it is a bit scary to me. I can't see a lot though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see a dog's face with a long nose, a sleepy eye, bent over ear resting it's head on a paw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thanks Ladies! Its so good to get other peoples impressions. I see the face of a woman set in the stone, two eyes and a long straight nose, mouth in shadow. But the nearer rock had not come into it for me, I hadn't seen that :0)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure