It's goodnight from him...


Ronnie Corbett passed away yesterday, and while sad I remember him with such fondness. The Two Ronnies was a show we watched as a family when I was growing up. I remember some people used to refer to the part in the show when Ronnie Corbett told a joke from his chair as the bit when you popped and put the kettle on but I loved this bit. The jokes were simple and funny, as only he could make them, and he had such a kind and friendly manner about him I could have listened to his yarns all night.

With a career spanning over 65 years Ronnie Corbett has been a part of my whole life and, along with his comedy partner Ronnie Barker, has brought me much joy and laughter. Thank you Ronnie, you will be missed by so many.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure