Proud as Punch - And With More Than One Good Reason

This is my friend! AND, this is my friends debut novel. Louise Jensen has been an author for years writing for various publications and now has her first novel in print. As a friend I could not be prouder, except that I am because she is truly talented. I have my copy on pre-order (I wont let her give me a copy as I want to buy my own, that seems fair) and cant wait for it to grace my bookshelf. Louise writes under the genre Crime and Psychological Thriller, if that's your bag, or its not usually but you just fancy something a little different, I urge you to pick up a copy and slip between the covers, you will not be disappointed.


https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sister-psychological-thriller-brilliant-coming-ebook/dp/B01E3YGP66/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1465453167&sr=8-1&keywords=louise+jensen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure