Sky Watch Friday # 24

To join Sky Watch Fridy and see other participants click here.

Comments

  1. This is so quiet and pretty. The perspective is very nice as well. Excellent capture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Very calming look to the photo. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the cool of the night.
    Lovely picture dancin'
    This is just waiting to be enjoyed.
    Right can you collect me right now.
    Thanks for your visit and comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a calm and beautiful scene! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So tranquil and pretty. love the reflection of the snow capped mountains.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the snowcapped mountains just peeking over the edge of the ridge and the spikey grass/plant sillhouetted in the corner of the foreground. Niley done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your photo it is amazing.
    Happy SWF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the mood... Very nice...

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a classy shot. Maybe it would have had an even greater effect had you chosen a slightly larger display size.

    Within the constraints of your layout, you can actually tweak display size. Try it out - trust me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the way you have captured the water drawing us into the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really gorgeous Skywatch photo. Such a beautiful shot! Thanks so much for posting it!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful perspective.

    Over from authorblog. Congrats on POTD

    ReplyDelete
  14. This beautiful, moody image really stands out in the Skywatch field. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your sky is glorious! Thanks for the help in posting from You Tube. I posted my first Angelique Kidjo song for you if you have time to check it out. I think you will like her, Budette!
    SisSTAR

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful photo! Very peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for visiting me, DF. Must tell you I like your bat Pip, but there's no food (fly) to feed him as he's squished in. I clicked on him and he was very hungry ;oD
    My bat, Vladimir, has the food at bottom right and with sound up you can hear his sonar as he captures his prey. You simply MUST get Pip's food! (even tho it's virtual)
    Glad you liked Angelique!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks to everyone for their lovely comments and advice.

    Bowledover - Get your coat we're off! Walking towards this view for several days is amazing and good for the soul!

    David - Thanks for the advice and you are right and it was very simple! I made this picture bigger but as I had to add the shadow in Picassa and I cropped the picture originally the bigger size showed up the pixels more. I will definitely be setting my picture size the way you have suggested in the future though for un-edited shots.

    Kyle - Thanks for the Angelique Kidjo post, she is amazing. I will be checking out more of her stuff. Also thanks for the Pip Tip! So do I just need to feed him daily? Does he ever get full and how do I know? I gave him a tonne of flies last night and he just kept grinning at me!

    I loved your Bat, Vladimir; it's the only bat name really isn't it!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, you've been TAGGED. Sorry to spoil your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous4:04 pm

    Lovely, serene, enchanting, silent.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very pretty! Very calming and relaxing photo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure