Sky Watch Friday # 25

To Join Sky Watch Friday or see other participants click here.

Comments

  1. Beautiful photos, I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful capture of this magnificent sky. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sunset and intriguing silhouette in the foreground.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:38 pm

    WOW! This is absolutely gorgeous - those colours! Where is it? tell me tell me tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic dancin', again you have found an area unknown to us.
    Thank you for your visit and kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a fantastic shot. Thanks for sharing those wonderful colors.

    Cheers!
    Regina In Pictures

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What an amazing sky. The color is so vivid, but I really love the way the cloud patterns seem so vast. And it never hurts to be over water! Gret shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A breathtaking skywatch. And I love your "ditty."
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. An absolutely fantastic photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8:48 pm

    Beautiful shot:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yours is a gorgeous photo of an amazing sky. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous10:49 pm

    Beautiful, and a bit mysterious. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gaw-juz! from your SisSTAR across the see, she sang your ditty and had to pee, so she did her deed and got up and away, and she'll sing your ditty another day, and she's sittin' and starin' at her TV where, with its fake DVD of a fireplace there, thinkin' "ain't I so toasty? ain't I so hot?" then she's realizin' that it's Friday and, hell no, she's not! Brrrrrrr, Matey, there be icicles on me barnacles!
    Oops! Guess I should've commented on the "ditty" and not get out of line here on this GAW-JUZ sky! Two birds/one stone/nothing died.
    You are awesome, Dancin' Fool!
    from your SisSTAR across the sea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful photo! The sky is on fire.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear all, thanks for all of your lovely comments! I arrived just in time to witness this. There were so many people down the beach who had obviously come just to see the sunset. And we were not disappointed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure