Tagged - 6 Interesting Things About Me

I have been tagged by Retired and Crazy to post 6 interesting things about myself. Well here they are however if you have another moment to spare the answers that Retired and Crazy posted to this and another meme make for a really good read! I do so love finding new bloggers! Anyway, here they are, read 'em and weep!

1. I frequently dream of vampires, and have done so since childhood. They normally have romantic connotations although I have never ended up a vampire yet! (I have only had one vampire dream with David Boreanaz in it, much to my disgust!)

2. I almost always have a tune playing in my head, a sort of soundtrack to thought. Mostly a pleasant addition to life however occasionally distracting when plagued by a duff song!

3. I would like a beard, and if I could would grow a really long one like the Gibbons boys from ZZ Top! I would stroke it for dramatic effect and twiddle it between my fingers during moments of high concentration.

4. I love all weather, and all weather extremes that I have experienced and I love being out in the rain. It’s just so much fun and I highly recommend it. Even better are bike rides in the rain. Once you are soaking there is really no wetter you can get!

5. I am attracted to water in all forms, and am a strong swimmer; however have a deep fear of the sea and irrational shark fear.

6. I love singing out loud. If I could wish it I would make the world a musical with bands popping up in all locations to accompany you when the opportunity for a song presented itself! (Once More With Feeling!)

Comments

  1. Well you have surprised me.
    Re: the beard. Wait a bit and nature will provide.
    Mind its odd hairs really and they are stubbly not flowing.
    You fail to say, modesty being the reason, that you are an accommodating person with strong moral fibre.
    You have time for everyone, especally in need.
    You are a fantastic hostess.
    I am bias anyway but this is true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bowledover! How brilliant, I had not thought about what the future may hold on the beard front!!

    Thank you for your lovely comment. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure