Misty Morning

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:40 pm

    Lovely picture dancin' was this while you were working away or at home?
    bowledover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ladybanana! It was a lovely spot and very quiet. Early morning really is the best.

    Hey Bowledover! This was taken at a work site but a while ago. I manage the woodland in the distance which has a heronry in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dancin'thanks for your visit re SWF and an even bigger thanks for the work you have done for me.
    I just love the picture in my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Bowledover. I am so pleased you like it, there's lots more available too! We must have a dedicated blogging visit soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure