Comments

  1. Can you see the face in the large black circular part at the top of the tree - looks to me like it is blowing a kiss, or sticking its tongue out. A bit spooky.

    N x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Yes I can see the face. There is also another face with long hair in the burnt tear (spotted by the owner of the 'nut bag', we are going to have to come up with a blog friendly name for him!) and I think the whole tree looks distinctly face like. A tree full of dryads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I can see it. The one in the burnt tear has a big nose - that is what must have attracted you to the tree (henceforth known as Gerard D.) :-)

    NutBag should perhaps henceforth be known as either SunPat, KP, Planters or Monkey! Your choice! Although I am sure you will far wittier suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have spotted another two faces on Gerard D Bergerac, at the bottom of the tear; the one on the right looks like a cheeky face, the one on the left looks like a wizard.

    The tree is being fenced off in the next couple of weeks and will be managed as a veteran tree, a little prematurely but necessary due to it's condition.

    I like Sunpat, I will let you know how 'sunpat' votes on that one, it may not be manly enough for him! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure