Comments

  1. Is that something lurking at the bottom of your fridge?

    Luck luck you to have gone to see Bob... fantastic... didn't know you had that on the schedule. Everytime you mention a gig you remind me to get my but in gear so that we go to see something live too.

    What was the best song? What was the best moment on stage? What was the best off stage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what Sun-pat said! It's interesting to see how people translate images that they don't instantly recognise. I obviously know what it is however in this form it appears to me a turbulent sea! It is actually, surprise surprise, an up-turned tree stump severely degraded, with a little colour enhancement.

    The Bob Dylan concert was a last minute thing. We tried to get tickets earlier in the year but it was sold out however a chappie at work got these and offered them to us! (A big IOU to him!)

    The whole gig was amazing. He played with his band for 2 hours straight, mostly stuff from his latest albums. There was one song in particular that I liked but I don't know what it is called.

    As far as old favourites go he played Tangled up in Blue, Like a Rolling Stone and All Along the Watchtower.

    Just an awesome evening all round! If you like the next time he tours here I will try and get tickets for us all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure