White Scar

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:41 pm

    Snow, ice cream, fleece no far more interesting. Lovely picture dancin' fool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:59 pm

    Was this photo taken in a cave? Wow! Beautiful! Here in Slovenia (where I come from) we have lots of such caves - really amazing, what nature can make. By the way - I added another vid on my blog. Com check it out! :-)
    Till next time
    Wolf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Bowledover! Thank you, it was a brilliant day out. If you are going to West Yorkshire ever let me know and I'll send you the details. It's called White Scar Cave.

    Hello Wolf! Yep a cave! My first and thankfully quite spacious, I am partially claustrophobic!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure