Vacation

Well, I'm back! We have just returned from two weeks camping in Wales which was just wonderful. We are still officially on holiday until tomorrow and are therefore trying to carry on the routine of no TV, plenty of fresh air, long walks and lots of reading, however I felt the need for a quick blog!

For now I have mail to open, dog beds to wash, emails to read, lawns to cut, weeding to do, unpacking to complete........ok that's it! Back to the walks and reading for a few more hours. More to follow!

Comments

  1. Thank you so for the comment. I'm very much looking fwd to seeing some of your photos! Glad you enjoyed yourselves. Love, KLH

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure