Turned Out Nice


Well after the last dog walk I returned home and decided to give the rest of the day over to blogging! A worthwhile pursuit I think! I have created a weekly event called In Bloom over at The Green Man which I hope bloggers will participate in. My intent is to provide a collection of weekly shots from around the globe showing what people are growing and what is growing where they live.

For some time I took part in Sky Watch Friday, a similar weekly event, and it was brilliant to see the skies around the world, I hope the same will be true for all things that grow!

If you want to take part the first post is up and the link list will remain open for the next week and a half while I try and get the word around, just visit The Green Man Here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure