Crab Apples - Stage II Complete

Well the apples are drained and have yielded about 6 litres of fluid which smells and tastes lovely, I am actually loathed to add sugar to it! Here is is:


I tried to take a few artistic shots of the tubs it is currently in and failed miserably so thought I would just go with a close up of one showing the beautiful colour. It's in plastic containers at the moment hence appearing cloudy.

I may experiment with some of it and try and come up with a few soft drinks as it really does have the most lovely flavour as it is.

Comments

  1. That's a lovely colour; much better looking than my carrot wine is at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet carrot wine will be lovely though...what colour is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sadly at the moment a strange yellowy-creamy colour!! haven't added the Bentonite yet though. That should help to start to clear it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dancin! Lovely apple stuff! ;oD I've decided to post more from here on in ... can't spend all my time on facebook, eh? (too much!! for shame!) Just wanted to say hello and so happy to be on your blog. I'd lost my "favorites" when we changed our browser and just rediscovered your blog and just a few others at the bottom of my profile page! I'm glad you're on facebook, too, but these blogs are the BEST! Love to you, SisSTAR! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kyle! I have had such a slow blogging year but have been doing lots of good things. Now the evenings are drawing in it is nice to be back here though and nice to be blogging with you! Happy Thursday bud, biggest love! (It is nearly time for Christmas cards! I will make sure you get yours on time this year!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure