Christmas Treats

My lovely man bought me a Kindle for Christmas and collaberated with my parents so I also got a lovely case and light for it. It is an amazing gift and is supporting my ever growing thirst for reading. It has also made downloading books a little addictive!

Anyway, another thing I have been doing since having it is reading several books at once which is a new thing for me but something I find more achievable with the Kindle. I am currently reading 6 books. If you are interested in what I am reading there is a list on the left hand side of this blog, and lower down there are lists of what I have read for the past three years.

This evening, thanks to my Kindle case and light, I was able to enjoy a candle lit bath with my Kindle. My chosen book was A Great and Terrible King, by Marc Morris, which is about King Edward I. He is a character I became interested in having recently read a historical novel about Robert the Bruce (another interesting character.).

I read twice as many books last year as the year before and predict that this year will be even better. My Kindle goes everywhere with me and makes it so easy to grab a few pages of what ever takes my fancy. I now find myself longing to be kept waiting anywhere I go to grab a few minutes of reading. Speaking of which, I may have to get nack to it!

Image Credit: Ella Kay's Royal Roundup (Kind Edward I of England)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure