Make My Day!

Ok, now I have got the performing highlights out of the way its time for my favourite bit about the IOW Festival, apart from the wonderful company at my camp!

Sunday lunchtime, there I was, quietly making my way down towards the main stage to see Joan Armatrading play, when drifting through the air came the sound of an acoustic guitar. I instantly recognised it and thought to myself 'My, that sounds like Nick Harper!' and lo, it was!!!

Anyway, I went to say hello, had a lovely chat, and he offered to play a song for me. So I stood there, with my friend Jane, in our audience of two, and listened to him play Karmageddon, just for me!

It made my day it did! Thanks Nick!

Nick was there promoting two charities he supports (one of which is the Love Hope Strength Foundation) and the Avebury Rocks festival happening the weekend after next (7th July) where he is playing along with The Levellers! I am currently trying to talk Mr Dancin' into going! For anyone who's interested the festival details are HERE, and if you have never seen Nick Harper play, do yourself a favour and go see him!

You can find Nick HERE.

...I feel I should add, Mr Dancin does not really need to be talked into going, he loves Nick, but there are some prior considerations! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure