An Evening with Dave Gahan

Ha I wish! I did however spend an amazing evening with my even more amazing husband watching Depeche Mode, one of my favourite childhood bands, at the O2 in London.

I have never seen them before (bit shameful really) and Mr Dancin is not a huge fan so its not something I have pushed since we have been together, there are after all plenty of bands we do both like that we want to go and see; but when they announced their current tour Mr Dancin said I should get tickets....about 60 seconds later they were booked and I was counting down the days.

I have not been inside the main O2 Arena before and I liked it, we had good seats but everyone stood up anyway (thank goodness!) and the sound was pretty good. The highlight for me though was seeing wonderful Dave Gahan dancing around, being himself, looking happy and still managing to look damn sexy...even with his shirt off (oh yes!).

They could have played any of their songs as far as I was concerned and they played a good mixture I thought including one of my favourites, Enjoy the Silence from Violator, and they really looked like they enjoyed it.

Image Credit: Electronic Beats

Comments

  1. Hey great you had such a good time and just where would we all be without music.
    Keep singing to prolong the memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I have had Depeche Mode songs going round my head ever since we saw them! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure