That Was The Year That Was

I am not sure where to start, or what to record here, but its been too long and I wanted to blog. I like putting posts out there but I also use this as a diary of not too sensitive information that reminds me about all the things that happen in my life.

Its been an odd year. I have had the most fantastic first year of marriage to Mr Dancin' and I couldn't be happier but there has also been a lot of other stuff; some that has affected me deeply and some that has left its mark but relates to terrible things happening to my friends and their families.

Last year I commented to Mr Dancin' on the lack of life's curve balls but as we all know life is not easy, and the next curve ball is always just round the corner. That's what makes the good times so precious and reminds me to make the most of all of the amazing people I have in my life. There will always be curve balls, they cannot be dodged.

So I think I will leave it there for now. Its good to be back.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure