A Taste of Honey, Tasting Much Sweeter Than Wine.

I have learnt to type one handed, which is a little slow as I when I type with two hands I only use one finger on each hand, but my beautiful dog Buddy has taken to sitting beside me at the PC, leaning on my leg, and making sure he gets a good belly rub!

Neither Buddy or Roxy are very demanding dogs so when they ask for a cuddle we like to give it! They always return the favour.

I have discovered a new drink which is relaxing, soothing and very tasty. My Mum bought me some Pine Honey a while ago which I had not heard of before. I like normal honey in drinks but I do find the taste a little...dense. Pine Honey is full of flavour but much lighter and I have taken to adding a couple of spoons to a cup of chamomile tea. It really hits the spot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure