Sky Watch Friday # 26 - Variations

To join Sky Watch or see other participants click here

Comments

  1. Very pretty shot! Happy SWF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo, love how you have the splash of the waves frozen in time. Wonderful share for SkyWatch, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a powerful sky! And look at the waves! What a great shot! Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:26 pm

    Great capture. Love the light in the spray!
    CHEERS, KLAUS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not understand before I clicked bigger that those 'spots' are waves, great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That powerful splash of water reaching to a glorious sky creates a wonderful, dramatic scene! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could be there. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing colors in your shot of the sky...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice capture. Amazing to see the sunset color in the wave.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you dancin for the additional pictures and information from nasa, on my blog.
    What would I do without your help. Suffer.
    Its lovely. That scean could have been chosen for this time of the year I feel.
    I owe you big time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you all for your lovely comments, this one was a bit of luck of timing really. I took a lot of shots!!!

    Hey Bowledover, there could have been a dolphin there, this was the only time the waves splashed in an hour!! You are most welcome for the Astronomy picture, I am glad you like it. You owe me nothing but if you insist I will take payment in parsnip pie!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure