Sky Watch Friday # 49


To join Sky Watch or see other participants click here

Comments

  1. OK, this is a fantastic sky. I have never seen such differences in shapes, textures, layers and colors. Very cool capture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dramatic dark colors in this shot are impressive!

    ~One Crafty Mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I agree with Louise! Fabulous shot! So many differences in one sky! Amazing!

    Have a great weekend!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a dramatic sky, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool looking photo! I love it, so much drama! Thanks for sharing your sky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dramatic sky. Great capture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous clouds and color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic capture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such an intense blue. Love the silhouetted land below. A shot I never tier of seeing or taking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing texture! this reminds me of china blue silk.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure