Where have all the Bloggers Gone?

I don't come here as often as I would like and I think one reason, one of many, is that blogging seems to have suffered in recent years. I don't know if its FB or Twitter or maybe just people going through phases or being busy, but it is a bit of a shame. 

I have long since stopped thinking about the merits of my blog and whether I should continue or not. It will always be here now and I will always come here to update my reading list, use my links to visit other bloggers and occasionally post about my passions and ponderings!

I do this for me and I like to share things here.

Having said that, if you stop by please say hello, the blogosphere feels very lonely without you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure