Sky Watch Friday (a little late) - Almost My Coldest Day Ever!

Sky Watch Friday

Comments

  1. Interesting contrast in windows and distortion of reality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:40 am

    Hey dancin, I hadn't been on here for so long I'd forgotten the password!!!

    I really must do some postings, lots of stuff has happened already this year...it's just putting aside the time.
    Glad to see you are posting interesting and informative posts as always, Ive really enjoyed reading them.
    By the way I have changed the name of my blog as there's someone else calling themselves T-bone travis and I didn't want to be associated with them.
    Couldn't think what to call it and as I was listening to Dylans "one more cup of Coffee before I go" that became the title....for now!!
    Anyway hope you are well.
    Big love
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey T-Bone! I know how you feel, I really miss blogging but it does take time and my posts over the past few years reflect that. It is however a great thing to do and a great diary. I like your new Blog title! Must chat soon and get a date booked in for a visit! Big Love back to you! J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:27 pm

    Well having done a search for one more cup of coffee it seems there are a million blogs called that so will have to think of something else!!!
    And yes we must chat and arrange

    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this picture and its wacky distortion.
    Good to chat again, I will post, no pictures though, shame but there you go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Bowledover! Thanks for your comment. We must do the photo thing together at next visit. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. An awesome picture!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure