Mad Mad - Fury Road

As a huge fan of Mel Gibson in the first Mad Max Trilogy, and in particular Mad Max 2, I was not too impressed when I heard about the re-make until I heard they had cast Tom Hardy. Ok I am prepared to be honest here, he is a hotty, but he is also a top actor that I love watching.
 
So, last night we treated ourselves to a night at the Flix to see the film and I am delighted to report WE LOVED IT! Its a little different but based on the same story and its a complete rush from start to finish. I would also like to report a great performance by the very beautiful Charlize Theron who takes a lead role along side Tom Hardy.
 
I am not going to give anything away but if action is your bag get yourself to the cinema asap and see this film. I could go again tonight and not be bored!
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure