Feeling the Heat

We went for a fantastic walk last night up the mountain opposite Dinas Bran and I took a lot of photos. The sun was starting to set making photography a challenge and I have to say the shots are not great. However, I learned something from the process and through the use of Picasa have created some interesting images via their heat map setting. I find the process of playing with my photos therapeutic and even when they don't turn out as expected there is always some potential through editing.


The walk itself was brilliant and really opened my lungs up and challenged my leg muscles which felt great. Having lived in a very flat area of the country for years it is great to live somewhere with proper hills. It still feels like being on holiday moving here and we enjoy reminding ourselves that we now live here and can make the most of the amazing countryside at our leisure.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure