Going Camping

Tonight I am camping and I CANT WAIT!!!!! Its been a long while for one reason or another but it is one of my favourite activities and I always sleep the best with all that fresh air.


Image Credit: Cool Hunting

It probable wont be like this as it is raining here today, and I am on a camp site and not in the middle of nowhere, but I really don't care, I can't wait to get my camp set up and then go off for a yomp for the evening before retiring to my sleeping bag.

I stay away for work once a week and have been planning to camp as soon as the weather was warm enough. I have camped all year round but when you are up for work the next day (early to boot) a goods nights rest is vital so I have waited until the cold spell shifted.

Only 4 hours until I am off to get set up...and counting!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure