The Big Smoke

I am always a tourist in London. Although I have lived in cities I am not a city girl, and visiting the capital always excites me. I have to try hard not to walk round with a grin on my face, there is so much to see and the pace is infectious.

Today I was there for business but the effect it had was the same.

I also got to pass a couple of my favourite places, and get some shots of the city blooming.

I am now however happy to be on a train home, back to the wilds of north Wales.

Comments

  1. Nice impressions of London, thanks for sharing.
    Today it is working and I can stroll through your greeat blog - so many to see...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sorry it hasn't always worked for you, I will keep an eye on that, it may be the blog format. Happy weekend to you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure