I love this time of the week. My Saturdays usually start a little earlier but all the same I love getting up with nothing to rush round for. There is always a hush over the village as people stay in bed a bit longer and relax into the weekend. Even the dogs seem to know and do not wake up so early.

The only sound to be heard in our house on a Saturday morning is me typing as I have some quality blog time before life's demands kick back in and everything gets busy again.

This weekend we are attending a suprise 50th birthday party for a relative. It is planned as an outdoor event and we have got some suitable games.....although I am not sure how many of the games the dogs will eat! Unfortunately it is currently pooring it down but I have my fingers crossed that the sunshine will prevail for this afternoon.

Have a brilliant weekend all, what ever you get up to.

Comments

  1. Hey! It did thank you! We had the same in the morning and were a little concerned, but the sun shone through for the afternoon and the surprise party went really well. She was really surprised and very happy!

    I have never done that before, hidden in a room and then jumped up and shouted surprise, it was fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure