Sky Watch Friday # 17 - Herald


To join Sky Watch Friday or see other participants click here.

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:11 pm

    Once upon a time there was this great and fantastic group of people who blogged and photographed … with a click, click here, a snap, snap there, all of them had a week to look upon the sky … day and night, by dusk or dawn, sunrise or sunset … and always there where great and fantastic photos to be seen when SKY WATCH was opened …

    I am one of those proud sky watchers and I really enjoy each and every one of the photos you show us. I really think you are a first class sky watcher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:30 pm

    Great Skywatch Friday! I am so glad that Tom hosts this. I get to see so many new places through the pictures of you guys! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cloud angels.. and thisis one of the best..thank you for joining in again with Sky Watch... Enjoy :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks like an angel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous capture of a cloud angel. I bet you're glad your camera ws handy. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do see an angle, ...or is it a ghost??

    Nice weekend to you
    from Norway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So unusual. Great capture of the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:05 pm

    Cloudy skies are wonderful in their variety. You even have the moon in here. I like your silhouettes. However, the poor tree on the right looks as thought it has been buffetted by the wind.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way the tone goes from a deep blue to the white clouds, punctuated starkly with opaque silhouettes. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful image, I liked the effect in the sky, very good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It really does look like an angel.... beautiful!
    Very well done!
    Wishing you a great weekend!
    Mountain Retreat Photos

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's just too wierd, and how wierd are you for spotting it. Well done noticing your very own angel.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great capture of an angel! I actually saw it before I read...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect catch for SWF! Mine's up too hope you can drop by... Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very unusual cloud. Thanks for sharing your sky.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous1:36 pm

    Thanks for the chance to view your pictures for sky watch as I loved it... Beautiful Angel

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you all for your great comments. Have the most brilliant weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hallo from North Norway. Last week I saw all Sky Watch Friday photos and they were all great, and I hope to see them all this week too. I love to travel around the world this way.

    Thanks for sharing your beautiful sky watch photos and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous11:09 am

    Nice shot! Very beautiful. I can see an angel. :) Thanks for sharing.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Alexander
    Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure