Sky Watch Friday # 20

To join Sky Watch Friday or see other Sky Watchers click here.

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:44 pm

    That looks like it is right off a horrow movie poster or something. Wow. I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A most intruiging image, DF. Not sure what I am looking at, but I do like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME!
    I hardly know what to say - I love it.
    Very well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic... this really is a great view and as perfect as anything for Sky Watch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:35 pm

    WOW! It's so hard to say it's a sky! Great one:) Very creative shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awsome!
    It looks like stormy water.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHOA! That's intriguing! Excellent! I'm very impressed!
    Mountain Retreat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9:04 pm

    That is so dynamic. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photo...I'm not sure what it is? Very interesting though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:17 pm

    love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is an amazing shot! it looks so surreal! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is just absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous10:29 pm

    WOW and WOW Again!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like straight out of a sci-fi movie. Very neat shot.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an absolutely enchanting Photo! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love it! So different.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous2:27 am

    Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! Stunning. I'd love to know more about this. It looks surreal. Beautiful and a little scary at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow. Reminds me of something out of a scifi movie.

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow! lovely!


    Do check out my Independence Day SkyWatch post here

    ReplyDelete
  22. If I was a hairy wolf-man I would yell: AAAAUUUUUUUUUWWWWWWW!

    Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW that is awesome.. nature is really unpredictable, sometimes its crappy, sunny and sometimes its just romantic to see…


    http://www.supernovachron.com/2008/08/friday-sky-watch-cloudy-sky.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. When you write that book we talked about,then this would be a fantastic cover picture.
    You certainly know how to use a camera and find the spectacular shots well done dancin.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous9:39 pm

    Nice entry. Mine is up as well. Hope to see you there.

    Have a great weekend!
    Nita

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very dark and mysterious... Love the mood...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anonymous1:22 am

    Very well done, the detail is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  28. How did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks everyone for your comments! And to answer a few questions regarding this shot I took this on holiday in Wales.

    I walked out of the tent looked up and saw this pattern. The sloping cloud to the left was at that angle. I then increased the shadow on the picture to block out the light blue and leave the white of the clouds. I am really pleased with the effect.

    Have a brilliant weekend all!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is a real mystic one, perfectin colour and design

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure