Dancin' Friday

It has been a busy week and although I have mentally composed many posts while driving to work or doing jobs I have not had the time I would like to get them written down.

It has been a week of good music though! We have all of our music on the computer and when we arrive home we turn it onto one of several play-lists, usually picked by music genre, and then have it on for most of the evening.

It's like a duke-box or the radio, there is that anticipation of what song is coming next and the delight when it's a favourite you have not heard for a while.

This is one of my favourite songs for grooving to. It's awesome to sing and has such a great beat. So I hope you enjoy and have a groove on me!



This is one of my all time favourite love songs and I have been belting it out at work and around the house for a couple of days. There are a couple of ladies at work who tease me and say they always know when it's me in the loo or coming down the corridor as I am usually singing! A singing and dancin' fool!



(Gosh he looks so young!)

Comments

  1. Well dancin you have done it again, found music which turns us both on.Lovely.
    Its the first time I noticed what large hands Gene Pitney had.
    Also, yes he did look young. A reminder that time passes very quickly I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bowledover! I am glad you liked it. I am now thinking of a new compilation cd for you to play in your car!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure