Mamma Mia

Last Wednesday night I went to see Mamma Mia with a friend at the cinema. I had of course heard of the musical from a few years back however had no idea about the story line, but I have always been a huge ABBA fan (is there really anyone out there who does not like ABBA?) and on seeing the trailer at a previous flicks visit (to see Sex in the City with my friend!) we knew we had to see it.

Well, where do I start!?! It has to be one of the best films I have ever seen! Leaving the music out for a minute, the story line is not complicated but fun, but the acting by the star studded cast is just amazing and we found ourselves crying with laughter, joy and sorrow, pretty much from start to finish. I do not remember the last time I laughed that much.

It was the most joyous occasion and I cannot wait to see it again!

I do not want to give anything away in case anyone reading this has not seen it yet but male or female, if you fancy a great laugh and feel good experience....perhaps after your viewing of The Dark Night, then I cannot recommend this film enough.

I leave you with the heroine of the show, the amazing Meryl Streep.


Copyright © Universal Pictures (Image Credit: All Movie Photo)

Comments

  1. I totally enjoyed this when I went and saw it, although I thought there were a couple of weak singers.

    I can't wait to be able to buy it on DVD and sing and dance around the lounge room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marg! I feel exactly the same! At least we don't have to wait so long these days to be able to buy films following release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see this too! I'll be dancing around my kitchen for sure when I get the DVD, but I do think I'll try and catch this one at the cinema, which I rarely do these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!. Have you seen it yet? Sorry for the late reply, blogging has been a bit scarce this week.

    I hope you get to see it soon, and at the flicks. I am going again next week with my sister and cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure