Going Camping!


We are off camping this weekend. Probably not to Scotland (which is where I took this shot) as it is a little too far for a weekend visit but never the less we will find somewhere glorious I am sure.

The dogs are excited. Obviously we have told them we are going but I think it was when the tent appeared that they really got the message!

It's lovely to have three whole days to get away. Autumn feels like it is taking hold here and this is kind of the last summer trip before the nights draw in and I have to dig out my winter coat. Not that it really gets that cold in the UK anymore.

Right well I had better get cracking! Have a fabulous weekend everyone, whatever you get upto!

Comments

  1. came by for SWF but was stopped in my tracks by this photo!

    have a great camping trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dianne, it is not hard to make Scotland look beautiful. Have you ever been? I would recommend

    http://flickr-scotland.blogspot.com/

    for some awesome shots of Scotland.

    Hey LF! I did, we went to Wales in the end anyway and had a brilliant time. Your holiday must be any day now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:04 am

    Welcome back dancin' bet Buddy and Roxie had a great time too.bowledover

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bowledover, I think they were thrilled to go camping again! Rain, mud and all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure