The Kindness of Strangers

I have been blessed with knowing lots of kind people in my life, and having a wonderful family, but I have also been blessed with the kindness of strangers. I never underestimate a kind gesture from a stranger, it is a rare but priceless gift.

Today has been not such a good day, I do remind myself they can't all be good, but today I have have had two strangers stop, notice and spare a kind word. The action lifted my spirits.

Thank you to those concerned, your action meant more to me than you will perhaps ever know.

Comments

  1. Hope you are ok hunny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ok bud, as we say in our house, its not me its them others! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! "It's not me, it's everyone else!" ... or from Dad: "Everyone's crazy but me and thee and sometimes I worry about thee." ;oD
    So glad someone recognized your less than perfect day and made you feel better or back in synch. I bet you do that for a lot of others, too, don't you? Eh? I am learning how to post videos from you tube!!! (so easy now!) and posted a couple from Imi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey dancin' a mums size hug and smile to you.
    Some times them folk who see things are guided by angels. Thanks to the folk and angels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kyle! Got some great pictures of Scotland to post!!!! Thanks for your comment, I hope that I always notice someone in such a need. Sharing such moments with another human is what lifes all about. I love your Dad's 'Everyone's crazy but me', that's excellent!

    I will pop over and check out your vids shortly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Bowledover! Thanks for the hug! One right back to you xxx xxx xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure