Sky Waves


Comments

  1. Amazing pics - almost looks like the foam left by waves on a beach, with the blue sky reflected on the wet sand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Scotty, thanks. We have had some strong winds about the past few days and they always make for interesting skies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard a comment about sand ripples the other day. Seems the cloud ripples are caused by the same wind disturbance.
    I had not thought of that.
    So what causes the wonderful pictures we see so often?
    Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful skies indeed .... I do love your photos x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Bowledover! I love watching the wind whip across the sands and these clouds looked to be doing the same thing. Here's to the wind, what an amazing force. I can understand primative people worshiping the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Claire! I have learnt to look up a lot, there is always something going on!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure