Staffordshire

Comments

  1. Wowee photos! are you sure that middle photo wasn't taken in Narnia??!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos - the dogs look happy! I think we have about 15 inches more snow than you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sensory! I know not a bad place to work in for an hour or so, the dogs loved it but had frozen whiskers from the freezing fog after a while. I got lost in the foggy woodland too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Scotty! The dogs were very happy and finished off the walk with a game of chase each other round the truck, a favourite! We actually have no snow at all, I had to drive 80 miles west to find this! I have heard its very bad in Scotland. I hope you and yours are warm, safe and relaxing by the fire with a dram!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so magical and very peaceful! Love your photographs, you capture our beautiful landscape so well! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure